Using Mobile-ID requires previous subscribing to Mobile-ID service at your mobile network operator.
- go to www.zone.ee and select “My Zone“
- select MOBILE-ID
- enter your phone number (it may be without contry code)
- you receive message “Zone Media”. Select OK and YES for entering. System will automatically check the control code that must be identical with the code in your web browser. Select OK.
- in your phone enter Mobile-ID PIN 1
- after successful login you see the list of associated ZoneID user accounts or you can connect your mID with another ZoneID.
NB! On your first login you are offered to associate your ZoneID account with your mID. For this you need ZoneID username and password. Next time ZoneID username and password will not be asked.
- If you already have ZoneID accounts associated with your ID-card, then these accounts are also seen under mID.
- You can associate multiple accounts with mID. When you have logged in with mID, you can select the ZoneID you want to log in to. You can log in to one ZoneID at the time and you cannot switch from one ZoneID to another. You should log in again with mID and select another ZoneID.
- If you mark the option “Show virtual servers”, then it is easier to select the ZoneID you want to log in to. You will see there all of your virtual servers associated with your ZoneID.
- You can associate your mID with another ZoneID by selecting “Bind the authentication method to an additional ZoneID account” and entering the ZoneID username and password.
- In order to disassociate mID or ID-card from your ZoneID log in to My Zone and choose “account settings” by hovering on your username, then click “Associated identities” and you will be able to disassociate the identity.